- 22. July 2019
- Posted by: Martin Aschoff
(Open Virtual Appliance)
Permanently free of charge (registration required) 1
Completely new design and numerous new features
Pre-installed version via virtualization2
Installer supports you in configuring the OpenEMM
Most successful open source software for email marketing
- Multi-award-winning software basis for professional email marketing
- Responsive and intuitive user interface
- Numerous new features, e.g. campaign manager, calendar with reminder and comment function
- Automated profile enrichment, e.g. latest reactions, recipient status history
- Extensive documentation, online help, user manual, OpenEMM community in forum, tutorials etc. available (more information here)
- Support / Commercial Services available from original developers
- Easy upgrade option if you reach the OpenEMM limits
- Installer shortens the installation to just a few steps: Enter a few parameters, a few clicks - ready to go
Installation, configuration, technical requirements:
The OpenEMM OpenEMM consists of 3 packages (deployment and runtime environment; backend for dispatch of mails, management of bounces/replies; frontend with GUI, statistics and webservices), that are already contained in the OVA file.
After registration, you will immediately receive an e-mail with which you can access the OVA file (1.5 GB).
In the OpenEMM 2019 Install & Admin Wiki you will find detailed configuration instructions as well as the technical requirements. Follow the steps from point 5, points 1 - 4 are not necessary in the OVA version.
Note: The source code will be published at github.com as soon as the final version is released.
Linux Server 3 | Windows Server 2 | Mac Server 2
1 We offer you the virtualized program code of the OpenEMM for free download in return for the consent to receive our newsletter. If you do not like the newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time. As we will send you personalized newsletters in the future, we need your name as well as your e-mail address. If you already receive our newsletter, nothing will change for you.
2 via VirtualBox; please note: Operation via VirtualBox is performance-intensive, therefore a correspondingly powerful server is required.
3 no CentOS required if you want to run the OpenEMM e.g. via Ubuntu or Debian
Hinweis: If you want to run the OpenEMM without virtualization, please go to the page OpenEMM binaries.
Detail views (opens in new tab):
- 19.10.000.133 Version
- 605 Download
- 1,9 GB File Size
- 1 File Count
- 22. July 2019 Create Date
- 12. December 2019 Last Updated