Forms for newsletter registration incl. double opt-in
Free of charge
Customizable, responsive, integrable
Neutral design (based on Bootstrap)
Legally compliant subscription
|File size||2.6 KB
|Creation date||3rd April 2019|
|Updated on||16th May 2020|
- Newsletter subscription process consisting of three steps or forms:
- Step 1: Registration (in two variants: embedded, standalone).
- Step 2: Data storage and triggering of the double opt-in mailing*.
- Step 3: Welcome page and activation for newsletter
- Responsive optimized for different browsers and devices
- Prepared for use in EMM
- Including the required actions (triggers) and error pages
- Files are in JSON format and zipped in a folder
- Forms can be easily imported
Installation and configuration:
In the Web Forms menu item, click the “Import Form” button. There you can upload the previously unzipped files. Then you customize the forms with your information. You insert the finished form from step 1 on your website.
A simple double opt-in mail (DOI) in text format is part of this package. If you want to use this, you have to activate the mailing after importing and select “Sample: send DOI mail” in the action. Here you can of course also use a DOI mail you have created yourself. It is best to follow the instructions in the manual.
Note: Please check in the first form (see step 1) whether the correct Company ID and Mailing List ID have been stored in the form after the import. Details can be found in the manual or in the online help.
Detail views (open in new tab):