Multi-Client Capability: central administration of various clients
The E-Marketing Manager als centralized system
You search for one system for several countries or subsidiaries? No problem. With the multi-client capability each client and every user gets the suitable rights. The master client can create sub-clients and assign them appropriate rights.
The master client has comprehensive access rights to AGNITAS software and is, so to speak, the primary account. He himself can set up secondary accounts (sub-clients) and allocate specific rights to them. This feature is particularly suitable for agencies, who in this way can provide their clients with an efficient e-mail marketing tool with separate accounts, or companies which control subsidiaries in their group.
It is possible to define as many users per client as desired. A user always has access to the database and to the settings of the client in question. Using a drop-down menu, users can be allocated rapidly and conveniently to a particular user group, with set rights. You have a facility to set up your users, to manage them, and to determine their access rights.
- Business units: Separation of e-mail marketing activities of different business units
- Agencies: Separation of different customers, who have e.g. only access to their own statistics
- International enterprises: Each country subsidiary gets its own account
Benefits of the multi-client capability
- Strict separation of all master data and process data
- Flexible creation of additional sub-clients
- Per client serveral users can be added and allocated with diverse rights
- The master-client has an overview of all existing clients and their users
- Optional the master-client can be installed with access rights to all data