Inner-client capabilityCentral management of users, rights, roles, templates, etc.
With the inner-client capability, you can make overarching settings for content-separated clients in the E-Marketing Manager (EMM). For example, define a unified rights and roles concept for the users of your inner clients. Database fields and templates are created centrally and are available to the clients in real time. Users only ever see the objects released for them, such as recipients, newsletters or reports. Administrators maintain an overview of all content at all times.
The most important advantages of the inner-client capability at a glance
- Central management of rights & roles: You control the rights of users in the EMM across the board
- Work more efficiently: Saves redundant work steps and accelerates implementation times
- Reduction of error sources: Frequent repetitions of the same work steps lead to errors
- More control: Administrators keep track of the settings of the inner clients
Description of the Inner-Client Capability
Inner-Client ManagementCentralized control of the system
One system for multiple countries, profit centers or branches? No problem. Inner-client management is particularly suitable for companies with several independent units.
Inner-client management gives subordinate units exactly the rights and content they need. Administrators can create users and assign them to inner-clients. They also have comprehensive access rights and can see all existing objects in the EMM. The administrators can make overall settings and content, such as storage periods, database fields or target groups, as well as create or release specific content for inner clients, such as templates.
Any number of users* can be defined for each inner client. A user only has access to the recipients, mailings and reports of the respective inner client.
* from a certain quantity against surcharge
Another advantage is that the recipients and permissions are all available in one central client and the inner clients generate separate views based on mailing lists and target group filters. As a result, import and export processes can be kept lean and effective, and data inconsistencies are avoided.
✓ Central control of a rights and roles concept, incl. overview of all existing users
✓ Central settings for data protection and data security
✓ Central recipient database
✓ Central database fields for overarching target group definitions
✓ Control of specific content such as templates, templates and reports
✓ Users only see approved content and recipients
Schematic representation of an inner-client structure:
Central client management is particularly suitable for the following use cases:
- Business Units / profit centers / business devisions: Separation of email marketing activities of business units
- Franchise / branch systems: When each branch or subsidiary can run its own marketing campaigns
- International Companies: Each country organization receives its own account