AGNITAS Private CloudAn EMM license hosted by AGNITAS with exclusive access
By choosing our private cloud, you get a hosted EMM license from AGNITAS. Here you benefit from both the advantages of cloud computing, such as triple ISO-certified security, whitelisting and outsourcing of administrative activities, and the positive characteristics of an on-premise solution, such as maximum control, exclusive access and permanent ownership.
Advantages of a private cloudThe benefits are as irrefutable as our firewall:
- Maximum control over and access to your data
- Software license is permanently yours
- Professional administration by outsourcing installation and maintenance to AGNITAS
- Whitelisting from AGNITAS ensures maximum deliverability
- Undivided mail server reputation
- Arbitrarily deep integration into your IT infrastructure
- Flexible implementation through support of MySQL, MariaDB and Oracle database
- Direct database access to raw data possible
- Individual security settings definable by customer
- Scalable as required – your infrastructure adapts to your needs
- Higher quotas for interfaces permitted
- Dataprotection & Datasecurity: EU-GDPR-compliant & triple ISO certified
- Runs on numerous Linux versions: no Windows licenses required
- Java Security Manager is being supported
- Migration from and to in-house license possible
Definition Private CloudWhat is a private cloud?
A private cloud provides cloud computing services for exclusive users with appropriate authorization via the Internet or over an internal network. Since a private cloud can only be used by a defined group of users, the private cloud is also referred to as an enterprise cloud or internal cloud.
The AGNITAS Private CloudThe hosted EMM license for maximum flexibility and security
If the security of your data is an absolute priority and you want to place it in professional, multi-certified hands, the hosted license solution – our private cloud – is just right for you! Here you optimally combine the advantages of EMM SaaS (on demand) and EMM Inhouse (on premise).
With the exclusive Private Cloud, you retain absolute control over who can access your data. AGNITAS hosts and operates both the hardware and the software for you. This means that the EMM is available to you like a cloud service to which only you have access. At the same time, however, you do not have to expend any resources in your IT for the administration of the on-premise solution. Of course, you have full freedom of design when configuring your individual private cloud – you don’t have to settle for one-fits-all.
Thanks to our private cloud, you can also enjoy our good reputation and the whitelisting we have earned with mailbox providers. This ensures the highest deliverability of your mailings.
Of course, our reliable support is also available to you in the private cloud.
Cloud and license models in comparisonDon't miss the big picture
Da es schwierig ist, den Überblick über die verschiedenen Modelle zu behalten, haben wir eine kleine Vergleichstabelle für Sie vorbereitet. Im Wesentlichen kann man die Modelle wie folgt klassifizieren. Es gibt aber auch hier immer noch individuelle Gestaltungsmöglichkeiten, wie. z.B. dedizierte Mailserver in der Public Cloud etc.
Differences of cloud and license forms from the user's point of view:
Features Public Cloud Private Cloud Hybrid license License
Software ownage No Yes Yes Yes
Hardware ownage NO Optional Yes Yes
Hardware hosted by AGNITAS AGNITAS Customer Customer
Administration & maintenance effort No No Yes Yes
Mail servers located at AGNITAS AGNITAS AGNITAS Customer
Whitelisting Yes Yes Yes No
Support Full Full Optional Optional
Usage Shared Exclusive Exclusive Exclusive
suitable AGNITAS products EMM SaaS (1)
EMM Xpress (2)
EMM Inhouse EMM Inhouse EMM Inhouse (3)
Cost models 1) Volumen-based
one-time: license fee
ongoing: cloud operation flat rate + volume based
one-time: license fee
ongoing: maintenance/update flat rate + mail server operation flat rate
3) one-time: license price
ongoing: maintenance/update flat rate
4) no costs