- 20. May 2019
- Posted by: Martin Aschoff
Permanently free of charge (registration required) 1
Completely new design and numerous new features
Installer supports you in setting up the OpenEMM
Most successful open source software for email marketing
- Multi-award-winning software basis for professional email marketing
- Responsive and intuitive user interface
- Numerous new features, e.g. campaign manager, calendar with reminder and comment function
- Automated profile enrichment, e.g. latest reactions, recipient status history
- Extensive documentation, online help, user manual, OpenEMM community in forum, tutorials etc. available (more information here)
- Support / Commercial Services available from original developers
- Easy upgrade option if you reach the OpenEMM limits
- Installer shortens the installation to just a few steps: Enter a few parameters, a few clicks - ready to go
Installation, configuration, technical requirements:
The OpenEMM OpenEMM consists of 3 packages:
- Deployment and runtime environment (includes installer, size ca. 18 MB)
- Backend code for dispatch of mails, management of bounces / replies (size ca. 1 MB)
- Frontend code with GUI, statistics and webservices (size ca. 190 MB)
After registration, you will immediately receive an email to download the deployment and runtime environment. Use the installer to reload the other two packages.
The OpenEMM 2019 Install & Admin Wiki contains detailed instructions on how to install and configure the software and all technical requirements.
Note: The source code will be published at github.com as soon as the final version is released.
Linux-Server | Windows-Server 2 | Mac-Server 2
1 We offer you the executable program code of the OpenEMM for free download in return for the consent to receive our newsletter. If you do not like the newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time. As we will send you personalized newsletters in the future, we need your name as well as your e-mail address. If you already receive our newsletter, nothing will change for you.
2 via VirtualBox
Detail views (opens in new tab):
- 2019 19.10.009.016 Version
- 840 Download
- 14.46 MB File Size
- 1 File Count
- 20. May 2019 Create Date
- 16. January 2020 Last Updated