OpenEMM 23.04 RuntimeExecutable programm / binaries
Permanently free (against registration)
Intuitive design, multilingual interface
Professional marketing automation
Installer to configure OpenEMM
Most successful open source software for email marketing
Linux-Server (RedHat, CentOS, AlmaLinux und SUSE)
1 via VirtualBox – if you want to run the OpenEMM virtualized, switch to our OVA version
|File size||10.2 MB|
|Creation date||31st August 2023|
|Updated on||31st August 2023|
- Multiple award-winning software for professional email marketing
- Responsive and intuitive user interface
- Numerous new features, e.g. campaign manager, calendar with reminder and comment function
- Automated profile enrichment with last responses and recipient status history
- Extensive documentation, online help, user manual, OpenEMM community in the forum, tutorials etc. (learn more here)
- Commercial services available from original developers of the software
- Upgrade option if you reach the limits of OpenEMM
- Installer shortens installation to a few steps: enter some parameters, a few clicks – done
Installation, configuration, technical requirements:
The OpenEMM consists of three packages:
- Deployment and runtime environment (the runtime also contains the installer, size approx. 5 MB)
- Backend code for sending mail and managing bounces/responses (size approx. 1 MB)
- Frontend code with user interface, statistics and web services (size approx. 190 MB)
After registration, you will immediately receive an e-mail through which you can download the deployment and runtime environment. With the help of the installer, you reload the other two packages.
In OpenEMM Wiki you can find detailed instructions for installation and configuration as well as technical requirements.
Note: The open source code is published on github.com.
Tip: If you need assistance with installation, configuration or initial setup, ask for our Commercial Services.
Detail views (open in a new tab):