OpenEMM 22.10 OVA(Open Virtual Appliance)
Permanently free (against registration)
Intuitive design, multilingual interface
Professional marketing automation
Pre-installed version via virtualization
Installer to configure OpenEMM
Most successful open source software for email marketing
Linux-Server 1, 2
1 No CentOS required if you want to run the OpenEMM using e.g. Ubuntu or Debian.
2 Via VirtualBox; please note: Operation via VirtualBox is performance-intensive, so a correspondingly powerful server is required.
Note: If you want to run the OpenEMM without virtualization, please go to the OpenEMM Runtime.
|File size||6.0 GB|
|Creation date||2nd June 2023
|Updated on||2nd June 2023|
- Multiple award-winning software for professional email marketing
- Responsive and intuitive user interface
- Numerous new features, e.g. campaign manager, calendar with reminder and comment function
- Automated profile enrichment with last responses and recipient status history
- Extensive documentation, online help, user manual, OpenEMM community in the forum, tutorials etc. (learn more here)
- Commercial services available from original developers of the software
- Upgrade option if you reach the limits of OpenEMM
- Installer shortens installation to a few steps: enter some parameters, a few clicks – done
Installation, configuration, technical requirements:
The OpenEMM consists of three packages (deployment and runtime environment; backend for mail dispatch and management of bounces/responses; frontend with user interface, statistics and web services), which are already included in the OVA file.
After registration, you will immediately receive an e-mail through which you can access the OVA file (4.6 GB).
In OpenEMM Wiki you can find detailed instructions for installation and configuration as well as technical requirements. Follow the steps from point 5, points 1 – 4 are no longer necessary in the OVA version.
Note: The open source code is published on github.com.
Detail views (open in a new tab):