e-abo manager: Win and manage subscribers
The smart way to manage subscriptions
The e-abo manager offers a brand new approach for managing and acquiring newspaper and magazine subscriptions. Management of customer and subscription data – with all the advantages of electronic Customer Relationship Marketing (eCRM) – is possible starting at the price of just three cents per subscription.
The e-abo manager redefines classic subscriber support in both print and online media. In addition to an improved and up-to-date relationship between the publisher and the reader, it also creates a highly interesting and easy-to-achieve savings potential. This is a considerable advantage, especially in times of stagnant or even dwindling advertising business. And it is far from the only one.
An overview of your advantages
- Management and acquisition of newspaper and magazine subscriptions, for print and online
- All data is available anytime and anywhere and easy to process online
- Communicative subscriber management through linking of newsletter, market research and event applications
- Modular and flexible integration: Integration in nearly every process of your subscription business and automates it to a large extent
- Automated order confirmations and invoicing, including signature via PDF
- Monitor success using analysis in real time
- Extensive settings for user authorizations, web forms, products, release dates, promotions etc.
- Detailed financial and invoice management for precise planning, implementation, and transparency in all financial processes
The e-abo Manager has enabled us to manage the subscription of our titles in-house once again and at a low cost, so that we can get even closer to our readers. At the same time, the e-abo Manager is opening up new paths for us to gain new subscribers in a cost-effective way.
Dr. Günter Götz
CEO Neue Mediengesellschaft Ulm Publishing House