A base for e-mail campaignsRecipient Reactions
Task: Identifying Non-Reacters
We would like to message all addresses, that didn’t open or click for X days.
We offer you an easy method to reach recipients that didn’t react to your mailings for a long time, the so called “sleepers”.
Example: If you want to get in touch with recipients who didn’t show any kind of reaction within the last 90 days, you have to act as follows:
- The recipient should have received at least one mailing within the last 90 days. You can control this via the field lastsend_date.
- All new users who registered within the last 90 days will be excluded. They did not have the time react,yet. Therefore you need the field creation_date.
- Afterwards you select the addresses who didn’t respond within the last 90 days or haven’t shown any kind of reaction at all. For this step you use the fields lastopen_date and lastclick_date.
The EMM offers the possibility to use the placeholder „sysdate“ so you don’t have to recreate the target group every time. „Sysdate“ always resembles the current date. This means that you have to use „sysdate-90“ if you want to engage with all recipients who didn’t react within the last 90 days.
The recipient settings look like this:
Selecting the acitve reacters
We would like to give a premium offer to every recipient, who at least clicked or opened once within the last 14 days.
If you want to message all reacters of the last 14 days you need to following target group:
- Either the value for lastopen_date
- or the value of lastclick_date belongs to this time frame.
The target group looks like this:
We would only like to address the recipients, who didn’t receive a mailing within the last 7 days.
You solely need the field lastsend_date to message only the recipients who didn’t receive a mailing within the last 7 days
The target group looks as follows:
Obviously you can always refine or combine the criteria you entered. In case you have any kind of questions regarding the addressing of certain recipient groups, we are always happy to help you. Just message us!